Hi, I’m Amanda. *waves*
I am a poet, novelist, self-proclaimed “reflectionist,” and graphic artists.
I love to create worlds; come take a dive into mine. Escape for a bit or perhaps come out with more questions than you did when you came in. You might even learn some tricks I’ve tried relating minimalism, anxiety, and Crohn’s. If not, hear me paint life in a new way which might just scratch that itch of yours.
Some fun facts about me
- I was born ambidextrous, but not am no longer.
- I have many nicknames revolving around the word “pie.”
- I have a blue car, bike, key chain ornament, shoes, plant pots, and Surface Pro 4 keyboard. I like blue, to say the least.
- I play(ed) the French horn.
- I’ve never been outside of the Midwest.
- I have a chronic disease called Crohn’s.
- I have once yelled “I am fortress of furiousness” in a high pitched voice. I have not lived this down.
- I’m a Christian who often has a hard time “Christian-ing.”
- I enjoy minimalism and being thrifty.
Currently, I am working on a poetry book “Framing the Fragments of Time” and a handful of novels when I’m not talking on them, I’m reflecting on life through musings or prose, poetry, photography, and design.